CMA or LPN
Days-8:00am-5:00pm Guaranteed 40 hours
Provide care to patients under the direction of the client facility representative . Maintain patient safety and therapeutic environment specific to the age population served. Conform to client facility as well as Elite policies and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks as defined/limited by generally accepted licensure/certification standards/requirements. Maintain confidentiality relative to patient care and facility practices. Posses flexibility and the ability to fit as a team member. Able to function independently
Requires interpersonal skills, flexibility and ability to fit as a team member as well as the ability to function independently.
National CMA certification/Active LPN license,
AHA CPR card (s)
Physical or Statement signed by your doctor
Shot Records –Please note: titers records must NOT be hand written and must state values and index (ex. 2.56 is the result of the titer, >1.09 = immune)
Varicella/Chicken Pox (2) or recent titers
MMR (2) or recent titers
HepB (you may decline) (3) or recent titers
Tdap-within the last 10 years
Annual TB test (or chest x-ray within 5 years with Positive PPD) Prolonged standing and walking and the ability to lift and position patients. Stressful conditions to meet patients needs. Able to make quick, rational decisions.
• At least 2.5 year experience
• Experience with EPIC, EKG Midmark, Injections(Flu, Prevnar, B12, PPD, Pneumo Vaccine, Throat Swab, Flu Test and Urine Dips) preferred
• Previous experience in a Family Medicine setting required.
• Must be able to room patients, collect history, have great customer service, complete clia waived point of care testing, hear and vision testing, completion of school forms
• Responsibilities will include patient call backs, prescription requests and obtain prior authorization for medication.
Kyle Hoover 727.420.4763 [email protected]
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals
with leading healthcare providers nationwide.
Dedicated to our staff.
Committed to our clients.
We are Better Together.