CMA or LPN
Length: 8 weeks
Required Certs/Licensures: National CMA certification/Active LPN license, BLS
• At least 2.5 year experience
• Experience with EPIC, EKG Midmark, Injections(Flu, Prevnar, B12, PPD, Pneumo Vaccine, Throat Swab, Flu Test and Urine Dips) preferred
• Previous experience in a Family Medicine setting required.
• Must be able to room patients, collect history, have great customer service, complete clia waived point of care testing, hear and vision testing, completion of school forms
• Responsibilities will include patient call backs, prescription requests and obtain prior authorization for medication.
Please call Penny today with Elite Medical Center, where we are your career advocates. 727-314-7020
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals with leading healthcare providers nationwide. Dedicated to our staff. Committed to our clients. We're Better Together. To get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net