Louisville, KY | Per Diem
8 and 12-hour shifts at our locations throughout the Louisville area. We welcome per diem applications as well as those looking for full time employment
- One year of relevant experience
- 2 professional references
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Daily pay available
- Current Kentucky CMT Certification
- Current TB Skin Test and CPR
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider’s orders
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
- Report any changes in residents" physical condition and/or behaviors
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
Caring health care professionals, rewarding roles.
Staffing only the elite.
Elite Medical Staffing has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval which is only awarded to health care staffing companies who comply with TJC standards and guidelines and have undergone The Commission's stringent qualification process.
Personal touch, attention to detail and cutting-edge technology – if premium health care is your goal, visit our website to get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net