Bloomington, IN | Local
Contract or PRN/per diem are available. All shifts are available; You must be available to work some weekends.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Must have a current Indiana Certified Nursing Assistant license.
- Must possess the ability to tactfully deal with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures including laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Ability to relay information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace.
Elite Medical Staffing offers:
- Competitive salary
- Daily pay or weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
Refer a Friend:
Do you know a healthcare professional who’s looking for a job? Refer them to Elite Medical Staffing! We’ll treat them well and hopefully welcome them into the Elite family.
- Valid IN CNA License
- 6 months LTC Experience
- CPR Card
- Current TB/PPD
- Current Physical
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals with leading healthcare providers nationwide.
Dedicated to our staff. Committed to our clients.
Better Care-Better Together