Part Time and Per Diem Openings
Elite Medical Staffing is currently seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to work in our Long-Term Care (LTC) facilities in the Lafayette and surrounding Indiana areas. All shifts are available; part time and per diem. You must be available some weekends.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Must have a current Indiana Certified Nursing Assistant license.
- Must possess the ability to tactfully deal with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures including laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Ability to relay information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace.
Elite Medical Staffing offers:
- Competitive salary
- Daily pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Valid IN CNA License
- 8 months LTC Experience
- CPR Card
- Current Physical and TB
* Refer a Friend:
Do you know a healthcare professional who’s looking for a job? Refer them to Elite Medical Staffing! We’ll treat them well and hopefully welcome them into the Elite family.
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals with leading healthcare providers nationwide. Dedicated to our staff. Committed to our clients. We're Better Together. To get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net