Louisville, KY | Contract
- Must have a current Indiana Certified Nursing Assistant license.
- Must possess the ability to tactfully deal with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures including laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Ability to relay information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace
- Daily and Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Valid IN CNA License
- 12 months LTC Experience a plus
- CPR Card
- Current Physical
Refer a Friend
Do you know a healthcare professional who’s looking for a job? Refer them to Elite Medical Staffing! We’ll treat them well and hopefully welcome them into the Elite family.
Caring health care professionals, rewarding roles.
Staffing only the elite.
Elite Medical Staffing has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval which is only awarded to health care staffing companies who comply with TJC standards and guidelines and have undergone The Commission's stringent qualification process. We make it simpler to connect highly credentialed health professionals with facilities focused on patient care.
Personal touch, attention to detail and cutting-edge technology – if premium health care is your goal, visit our website to get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net