New Albany, IN
Provides services and care for residents in accordance with established policies and procedures with the goal of maintaining the highest quality outcomes for our residents.
CNA Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering call lights promptly to determine resident needs
- Providing the required support to assist residents with their activities of daily living
- Taking/recording vital signs, such as temperature blood-pressure as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Makes routine rounds on assigned residents in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Participates in specific committees or work teams (e.g. QAPI, Staffing) as requested.
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals with leading healthcare providers nationwide. Dedicated to our staff. Committed to our clients. We're Better Together. To get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net