Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
South Bend, IN
Provide care to patients under the direction of the client facility representative . Maintain patient safety and therapeutic environment specific to the age population served. Conform to client facility as well as Elite policies and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks as defined/limited by generally accepted licensure/certification standards/requirements. Maintain confidentiality relative to patient care and facility practices. Possess flexibility and the ability to fit as a team member. Able to function independently
- Competitive salary
- Daily pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
Refer a Friend:
Do you know a healthcare professional who’s looking for a job? Refer them to Elite Medical Staffing! We’ll treat them well and hopefully welcome them into the Elite family.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Must have a current Indiana Certified Nursing Assistant license.
- Must possess the ability to tactfully deal with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures including laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Ability to relay information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace.
Requires interpersonal skills, flexibility and ability to fit as a team member as well as the ability to function independently. Current and active professional license
AHA CPR card (s)
Physical or Statement signed by your doctor
Shot Records –Please note: titers records must NOT be hand written and must state values and index (ex. 2.56 is the result of the titer, >1.09 = immune)
Varicella/Chicken Pox (2) or recent titers
MMR (2) or recent titers
HepB (you may decline) (3) or recent titers
Tdap-within the last 10 years
Annual TB test (or chest x-ray within 5 years with Positive PPD) Prolonged standing and walking and the ability to lift and position patients. Stressful conditions to meet patient's needs. Able to make quick, rational decisions.
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals
with leading healthcare providers nationwide.
Dedicated to our staff.
Committed to our clients.
We're Better Together.
To get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net