Terre Haute, IN
Part Time and Per Diem Openings
Elite Medical Staffing is currently seeking experienced LPNs to work in our Long-Term Care (LTC) facilities in the Terre Haute and surrounding Indiana areas. All shifts are available; part time and per diem. You must be available some weekends.
- Institutes appropriate nursing intervention which might be required to stabilize a resident's condition and/or prevent complication.
- Makes daily resident rounds to interview physical and emotional status and to implement any required nursing interventions.
- Responds to resident and family concerns and ensures that each concern is documented, and a resolution is initiated or communicated to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
- Obtains report from nurse he or she is relieving, provides report to nurse coming on duty and keeps the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Prepares, administer and documents medications following accepted practices.
- Consults with licensed or registered nurse, physician or licensed independent practitioner.
- Clarifies any order or treatment regimen believed to be inaccurate, ineffective or contraindicated by consulting with the appropriate licensed practitioner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits for PRN:
- Competitive salary
- Daily pay available
- Flexible schedules
Per diem gives you more flexibility than almost any career. If you are experienced, highly skilled and thrive on change, it just may be the right choice for you.
- Work the shift you prefer and get paid daily.
- Balance your obligations with a flexible per diem schedule.
- Continue your education by scheduling shifts around your classes.
- Try different types of work environments.
- If you want a flexible lifestyle with daily pay, per diem may be for you
Refer a Friend:
Do you know a healthcare professional who’s looking for a job? Refer them to Elite Medical Staffing! We’ll treat them well and hopefully welcome them into the Elite family.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Valid IN LPN License
- 1 year LTC Experience
- Must possess the ability to tactfully deal with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures including laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Ability to relay information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
Requires interpersonal skills, flexibility and ability to fit as a team member as well as the ability to function independently. Current and active professional license
AHA CPR card (s)
Physical or Statement signed by your doctor
Shot Records –Please note: titers records must NOT be hand written and must state values and index (ex. 2.56 is the result of the titer, >1.09 = immune)
Varicella/Chicken Pox (2) or recent titers
MMR (2) or recent titers
HepB (you may decline) (3) or recent titers
Tdap-within the last 10 years
Annual TB test (or chest x-ray within 5 years with Positive PPD) Prolonged standing and walking and the ability to lift and position patients. Stressful conditions to meet patient's needs. Able to make quick, rational decisions.
Regional Business Manager
Serving the Midwest
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals
with leading healthcare providers nationwide.
Dedicated to our staff.
Committed to our clients.
We're Better Together.
To get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net