Physical Therapist (PT)
Springfield , IL | Travel (13 weeks)
Essential Functions of a Home Health Physical Therapist (PT):
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participation in the development of the total plan of care.
- Initiate physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phase of physical therapy with which they may work with the patient, as well as instructing them on the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participate in discharge planning for the patient.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Current Physical Therapist (PT) license in the state of IL, in good standing
- Current CPR (BLS)
- 1 year of Physical Therapist (PT) experience
- Home Health experience preferred but not required
Caring health care professionals, rewarding roles. Staffing only the elite. Elite Medical Staffing has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval which is only awarded to health care staffing companies who comply with TJC standards and guidelines and have undergone The Commission's stringent qualification process. We make it simpler to connect highly credentialed health professionals with facilities focused on patient care. Personal touch, attention to detail and cutting-edge technology – if premium health care is your goal, visit our website to get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net