Indianapolis, IN | Travel (13 weeks)
- Graduate of an approved curriculum in Physical Therapy.
- Can practice unencumbered.
- Is in good standing with all regulatory agencies and licensing boards.
- Good knowledge of standards of practice for specific discipline.
- Full knowledge of resident’s rights.
- Full knowledge of infection control standards of practice.
- Full knowledge of good body mechanics.
- Maintains professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in the English language.
- Is a patient care advocate.
As a full-time Physical Therapist/PT at Elite Medical Staffing, you’ll enjoy comprehensive benefits and employee programs:
- Competitive pay
- Immediate start dates available
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- Direct Weekly Deposit
***This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship****
Caring health care professionals, rewarding roles.
Staffing only the elite.
Elite Medical Staffing has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval which is only awarded to health care staffing companies who comply with TJC standards and guidelines and have undergone The Commission's stringent qualification process. We make it simpler to connect highly credentialed health professionals with facilities focused on patient care.
Personal touch, attention to detail and cutting-edge technology – if premium health care is your goal, visit our website to get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net