RN - Registered Nurse
Elite Medical Staffing offers an exciting opportunity to RNs in the Tulsa, OK area!
We are looking for nurses with LTAC, Med Surg and ICU experience interested in PRN, Block Book and Contracts in a busy hospital. This facility is one of our exclusive clients, on-boarding is quick and easy!
More about this Position:
Elite Medical Staffing partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in health care by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Licensed Practical Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Giving medications as prescribed by a physician, including injections and immunizations
- Taking vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature and weight
- Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured area
- Taking medical histories and entering information into computer systems
- Monitor patient’s fluid and food intake/output while also managing their IVs
- 1 Year of previous experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Oklahoma state RN License
Additional Benefits for RNs:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
About Elite Medical Staffing:
Elite Medical Staffing has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 15 years. We strive to exceed your expectations by providing unparalleled service quality! Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility, and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available around the clock to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve.
We understand the importance of partnering with an expert who values your needs, which is why we’re 100% committed to finding you an assignment that best matches your career and lifestyle goals. Our locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger Elite Medical Staffing family.
Elite Medical Staffing is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)