RN- Home Health ASAP Start
Marshall, MI | Per Diem
- Experience with implementation of nursing skills and treatments as ordered by a physician in the plan of care, use of specialized equipment, and ability to monitor patient response to treatment.
- Understands anatomy/physiology of disease process and patient assessment protocols.
- Effective interpersonal skills in all areas of communication with strong oral communication skills. Able to work independently and capable of solving problems with theoretical and practical approaches using good judgment.
- Strong clinical, organizational, documentation and teaching skills. Cultural sensitivity to patients from a variety of backgrounds. Knowledge of federal and state regulations for homecare. Personal accountability for continuous growth and development.
- Current experience in a Home Health setting - Required
- Palliative Care experience - Required
- Completion of a travel assignment in a Home Health setting - Required
- At least 1 supervisory reference from a current Home Health travel assignment - Required
- BSN degree -Preferred
- BLS (AHA)
State License Requirements
Additional License Requirements
- Active MI License is required at time of submission! NO HITS!
About the Facility
The facility is a 78-bed state-of-the-art facility located in charming Marshall, Michigan. During the winter months, the hospital hosts a weekly indoor farmers market with goods from 20 different vendors from within an 80-mile radius.
Marshall is home to one of the nation’s largest Historic Landmark Districts, including the world-famous “Honolulu House”. The quaint downtown offers specialty stores and antique shops designed for the selective shopper. On days off, travelers in Marshall can visit the American Museum of Magic in town, visit Fire Keepers Casino just 15 minutes down the highway, or travel less than 90-minutes to the great cities of Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Lansing, or Ann Arbor!
Provides direct skilled nursing in the home setting using all phases of nursing process including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation to provide patient care.
Mileage: Standard IRS Mileage Reimbursement rate
Patients per day: 5-8
Travel Radius: Calhoun County
Caring health care professionals, rewarding roles.
Staffing only the elite.
Elite Medical Staffing has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval which is only awarded to health care staffing companies who comply with TJC standards and guidelines and have undergone The Commission's stringent qualification process.
Personal touch, attention to detail and cutting-edge technology – if premium health care is your goal, visit our website to get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net