Registered Nurse (RN), Labor and Delivery
Worcester, MA | Travel Contract (12 Weeks)
Schedule: Full-time, Shift: 6:45pm to 7:15am
We are seeking a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) for 12 weeks at a hospital in Worcester, MA.
1. Functions as a Registered Nurse by role-modeling professional behavior.
2. Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
3. Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors, physicians and staff).
4. Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
5. Demonstrates effective communication skills.
6. Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
7. Promotes cost effective unit operations.
8. Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
9. Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
10. Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current license or eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of MA (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS, PALS (preferred)
- 2 years+ of experience in Labor and Delivery (preferred)
- Advanced fetal monitoring certification (preferred)
- Good communication and computer skills.
Dedicated to Our Staff.
Committed to Our Clients.
Staffing Only the Elite