TRAVEL RN - IMC- 7PM- 7AM
Las Vegas, NV | Travel (13 weeks)
These are heavy cardiac pulmonary and surgical step down needs. They have many patients who are on BiPaps and are on vasoactive drips. No vents experience will be required but it would be nice to have.
Number of Beds : 48
- Patient Ratios : 3 patient to 1 RN or 4 Patients to 1 RN with an Aide or Tasker RN
- Type of equipment : Bipap, Chest Tubes
- Documentation system: Meditech
- Floating policy: Travelers float before regular staff
- Weekend Requirement: Two weekends per 4 weeks (Schedule is every 4 weeks at a time) but travelers will be utilized to fill any gaps.
· Patient Experience requirements: Use of AIDET and explain plan of care to all patients and family, bedside shift report.
Caring health care professionals, rewarding roles. Staffing only the elite. Elite Medical Staffing has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval which is only awarded to health care staffing companies who comply with TJC standards and guidelines and have undergone The Commission's stringent qualification process. We make it simpler to connect highly credentialed health professionals with facilities focused on patient care. Personal touch, attention to detail and cutting-edge technology – if premium health care is your goal, visit our website to get started. www.elitemedicalstaffing.net