Travel (Tech) Ultrasound
Gig Harbor, WA | Contract
Facility Department: Ultrasound
Discipline : ARDMS or ARRT (S)
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Varied, some evenings (3p-11:30p) some day shift (8-4:30)
Call Requirements Yes – rotating weekday and weekends
Weekends: YES (depending on vacations only)
Number of Beds – Hospital is 112 beds
- Type of equipment – GE Logic 9 and Cannon Aplio (2 units)
· EMR - EPIC
Typical procedures performed:
- All general ultrasound studies
- Interventional Procedures
Excellent General Ultrasound skills
- Experience with interventional procedures (biopsy, paracentesis and thoracentesis)ome PB experience
Preferred or nice to have: candidates with these skills will be considered first.
- Musko-skeletal (Muscle tear)
Dress Code: Include requirements, but most of all not acceptable attire.
- Scrub Color - any solid colors, professional
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals with leading healthcare providers nationwide.
Dedicated to our staff. Committed to our clients.
Better Care-Better Together