Travel Recruiter - Nursing & Allied
Clearwater , FL | Direct Hire
The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for prospecting and on-boarding new candidates as a hiring manager. This would include prospecting for new recruits, building relationships with field associates, working on open job orders, ensuring facility and Elite Medical Staffing compliance is maintained, and providing excellent customer service. They must maintain professional follow-up and quality assurance consistent with Elite Medical Staffing policies, procedures, and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit viable healthcare professionals for travel assignments from all sources through prospecting, generating referrals, and working leads
- Documentation of all calls and recruitment activity into TSS
- Conduct the minimum requirement for phone activity as directed
- Work on recruiting projects as requested
- Conduct office interviews with field staff when applicable or required.
- Creatively utilize a variety of tools (e.g., email, telephone, social media, networking, trade shows, career fairs) to prospect and contact candidates
- Convert recruits to field associates in a timely manner and work closely with Account Managers to place new hires
- Analyze open orders in the system to make tactical decisions regarding recruitment
- Audit facility requirements to ensure the scheduled field associates meets the placement requirements
- Work with credentialing department and recruitment coordinators to secure missing compliance from potential candidates prior to placement
- Complete weekly reports for tracking metrics
- Process employee On-Boarding to corporate office
- Any other duties as assigned by Regional Operations Manager or Branch Leader
- Minimum of two years Healthcare Travel Staffing experience
- Must possess a high level of knowledge in full cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence
- Must have above average organizational skills and computer proficiency
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed
- Previous recruitment, sales and/or medical experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Matching exceptional nursing and allied professionals with leading healthcare providers nationwide.
Dedicated to our staff. Committed to our clients.
Better Care-Better Together